We, Gospel316 (“Gospel316”, "we", "us", or "our"), believe your privacy is very important.
1. We inform you of the personal information that will be collected and seek your consent to collect, use, or disclose your personal information.
2. We identify the purposes of use for collecting your personal information.
3. We collect only information that is necessary to carry out the identified purposes of use.
4. We use or disclose your personal information only for the purposes for which it is collected, except with your consent or as required or permitted by law, and we will keep your information only as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes.
5. We endeavor to make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
6. We protect your personal information by appropriate security safeguards.
7. We make our policies and practices for the handling of your personal information as transparent as possible.
8. You will have access to your personal information and will be able to correct your personal information as appropriate.
10. We adopt the principles of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (Cap. 26) in handling your personal information. We will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission, unless if required by law, in the public interest or better to assist you.
11. We have hyperlinks to other websites, the data protection and privacy of which may be different from those of ours. Unfortunately, we are unable to be responsible for the content and privacy practices of such websites.